Now that we have avatars on Rock Content, your may decide that you want your avatars to show up on your crossposted liveblogs. Not a problem! We are now attaching CSS classes to the HTML that we crosspost. The posts from each writer have a CSS class like Writer1234 (1234 is their unique ID on Rock Content.com).
We’ve whipped up a stylesheet you can use to style your crossposted events. Here’s an example of the CSS it will produce for a liveblog with four writers in it. Here’s an example of a crossposted liveblog with avatars.
To get started, please follow these steps:
- Follow the steps to create a liveblog on Rock Content and crosspost it to your blog
- Open your WordPress admin area and edit the post that was created in step #1
- At the very end of the HTML of the post, you will see something like this:
- Make note of the numerical number — your liveblog id — that appears throughout. In the example above, the number is 1234.
- Append this stylesheet HTML to the very top of the post, replacing #### with your liveblog id from #4:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://rockcontent.com/crossposting/css/v2.aspx?Id=####" type="text/css" media="all" />
- That’s it, you’re done!