Rock Content is looking for a Public Relations Intern to join our growing marketing team for the summer of 2014. We are seeking someone who sees an internship as an opportunity to contribute on a larger scale, not merely a resume builder.
You’ll be closely involved with our company’s continued growth, and will work with us as a valued member of the team. This position will offer a diverse wealth of experiences and is an opportunity to gain real‐life experience in the startup world and work behind the exciting scenes.
If you are creative and have strong organizational and communication skills, please send your CV, cover letter, and a writing sample to [email protected] Content.com.
- Develop and maintain media contact lists and databases
- Writing press releases and assisting with media outreach
- Contribute to Rock Content’s blog
- Work with the marketing team to plan and orchestrate e-mail campaigns
- Help promote Rock Content and client successe
- Ability to work with a team (we’re a fun, energetic bunch)
- Currently studying public relations, journalism, communications, marketing, or another related field
- Great written and oral communications
- Experience with social media and blogging platforms
- Strong organization skills