Marketing automation tools are a trend among professionals who are constantly looking to find better ways to perform everyday tasks and increase ROI.
After all, when it comes to Digital Marketing, tools are evolving at a fast pace and need to be leveraged to reach the ideal performance.
Automation can save time and money for your company. In this article, you’ll get to know the top marketing automation tools and understand their key benefits:
Ready? Let’s get started!
Automation tools for social media
Agorapulse is a complete tool for social media automation that helps your brand manage pages, engage, publish content, talk to clients, measure and report everything that happens online.
Among its main features, there are flexible scheduling options that allow scheduling, rescheduling, queueing content, and bulk uploading posts.
- Agorapulse is a complete solution that features most of the marketing automation tools that allow you to engage customers, publish content, and collaborate;
- manage all your social media messages on AgoraPulse and make sure your clients never go without an answer;
- instantly analyze available data about your new followers so you can understand better your persona.
Prices start at $79 per month.
SocialPilot is one of the most complete automation tools meant to increase the results of your company’s social media presence.
This tool is not only cost-effective but also full of features that help you collaborate, create content and distribute it in many channels.
- SocialPilot is the main competitor of Agorapulse. It offers a similar tool at a more competitive rate;
- it comes with a Free Content Curation Tool build to help you find influencers and partners, so your brand can relate better with customers;
- SocialPilot offers plenty of materials to help teams perform better online, even if they have just started their strategy.
Prices start at $25 per month.
Kicksta is an Instagram automation tool built to help you grow your audience organically.
It allows you to filter profiles in social networks to find who is more likely to be interested in your brand’s content.
With targeted interactions, it builds a rapport with customers and gains valuable and interested followers for your social media page.
- Kicksta makes it easier to find similar profiles on Instagram and automatically engages with them;
- this tool is ideal for influencers and brands. It offers custom plans in case you need to work with more than one profile simultaneously. Check the Partner page for details;
- lessen the time you spend interacting and building an audience on Instagram so that you can work on your brand’s voice and content.
Prices start at $49.
Hootsuite is one of the most popular social media automation tools in the market. It features integration with all main social networks and allows task automation, such as posting and scheduling content on your profiles.
With Hootsuite, you can also interact with customers and make sure they are receiving the support they need from your company.
- Sync all your social media profiles to a single dashboard to manage your messaging across multiple platforms;
- schedule posts for months in just a few clicks and make sure they are always published at the right time;
- filter conversations your customers are having on your social media platforms and engage by increasing brand awareness.
Prices start at $19 per month.
Socialert is a great tool for marketers that love leveraging data to their benefit.
With this tool, they can find out the right opportunities to interact on each social network, what customers are talking about, and who they are interacting with.
All this knowledge is great to help brands build better campaigns over time. Besides, they can gain valuable insights on — among other things — product and brand awareness.
- Get analytics for the main social networks — Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook — in a single dashboard. Track hashtags, mentions, and keywords to gain a better perception of your audience;
- focus on data that matters and generate social media reports with ease by using Socialert;
- compare the performance of current and former campaigns and adapt them as you go to make sure your brand’s message is on point.
Prices start at $24.95 per month.
CRM automation tools
Hubspot is a complete tool for your CRM needs. It offers not only a place to organize your leads and score them, but also gives insights on your contacts behaviors.
Furthermore, some tools can be integrated to make your marketing platform even better, such as Marketing Hub and Sales Hub, which offer automation tools for lead generation, email automation, and analytics.
- Interactive software that helps you learn about automation as you build workflows for your company;
- it is great for analytics because Hubspot presents users with a lot of data on how their strategies are performing and insights on what the next step should be;
- easy to escalate and great for businesses that expect a lot of growth.
Prices start from free (online CRM only) to up to $800 per month.
Pipedrive is a CRM tool that is 100% online. It helps you manage deals and leads, track every single communication you had with your customers and automate to grow your business.
It offers plenty of integrations, so it can work seamlessly with other marketing tools your team already relies on.
- Pipedrive’s main goal is to help you close more deals. To do so, this tool offers features such as custom chatbots and webforms to help you gather more qualified leads;
- need help maintaining contact with customers? This CRM makes sure you don’t forget to follow up on your tasks with notifications and alerts;
- work from anywhere: Pipeline provides iOS and Android apps to help you get your work done even on the road.
You only pay for what you get, starting at $15 a month (per user).
Zoho is a CRM toolkit that focuses on data to help your brand make better decisions. It offers a full set of services that include HR features, IT management, and workplace automation tools to make your daily life easier.
- Zoho offers a full toolkit, so you can work from home or anywhere else you want in the world;
- its customer-centric CRM guarantees more sales and better decision making for marketers who use this tool;
- you can combine CRM with other marketing automation tools, such as the Human Resource platform, IT management platform, and workplace platform provided by Zoho to increase results.
Prices start at $8 per month.
Streak is a CRM tool that only needs your browser to work. By downloading an extension, you can get all the necessary features to organize your contacts and start making better deals.
- Manage all the tools on your company’s CRM without leaving your company’s Gmail;
- track reading receipts and use templates to empower your inbox to maintain a better relationship with customers and partners;
- use the mobile app to create automated pipelines on your phone, whether on iOS or Android.
Prices start at $49 per month, with a 14-day free trial, for the pro plan.
SalesForce is more than a CRM tool. It offers a full set of software to help you interact better with customers and reach your business’ goals. Besides that, it makes it easier for your company to offer online support over multiple channels.
- Support for company-wide collaboration, file sharing, and integration with many of the tools your business already uses;
- mobile app that allows users to work on-the-go;
- full B2B marketing automation tools with account and contact management.
Cloud CRM tool prices start at $25 month.
Marketing automation tools to get more leads
Content Marketing is an important part of promoting your business online. With DrumUp, you can automatically get all the information you need to understand what your customer is talking about and what type of content they expect to see on your social media profiles.
- See what content works best with your audience by analyzing content published online by other brands;
- follow up on multiple social media profiles and accounts from a single dashboard;
- use the iOS or Android app to do all your marketing work on-the-go.
Prices start at $15 per month.
Marketo is a complete tool for marketing automation. It doesn’t focus on only one feature but offers email marketing automation, customer base marketing, lead management, and many other solutions that make it a full-stack tool for those who want to unify their strategy in as few tools as possible.
- Marketo helps you find and engage with customers your business wants. It is ideal for guiding them through the sales funnel with personalized content to guarantee more conversions;
- use Marketo to automate lead scoring and focus on the clients that are almost ready to make a purchase;
- obtain insightful analytics on your marketing performance and start optimizing your strategy.
Prices are based on database sizes.
Do you currently use any of these marketing automation tools? The sooner you get started, the sooner your company will experience the benefits of automation, such as higher productivity and better relationships with customers.
Want to keep learning about how your team can reach better results with Digital Marketing? Check out 6 Digital Marketing Channels and learn how to choose them!